im a victim of abuse as well as my child

Hi my daughter and I are being abused physically and verbally by her father, we live together and he consistently hits us, he slaps my daughter leaving a mark on her and this is not the first time, he kicks me in the stomach and I'm pregnant he slaps and continously hits me on the head, this man is also on drugs and verbally abuses me, I live with him because I'm alone I have no family to go to I work and support him and us. I'm from durban and no one in capetown that could assist me. Please advise. 

Report ID: 6089
Crime Category: Domestic Violence
Province: Western Cape
City/Town: CAPE TOWN
Suburb: N/A
Address: capetown
Crime Date/Time: 7 Apr 2014, 00:04 AM
Reported By: Username6089
Reported Date: 8 Apr 2014, 20:04 PM
Related Link:

Join the conversation

  • sanja 28 Jul 2015, 04:58 PM

    Why does she keep living with him if she is the sole bread winner ( she supports the entire household) ??? Leave him and you'll have one less mouth to feed

  • Username6373 28 May 2014, 08:08 PM

    Go to your nearest Magistrates court and get a Protection order. I worked with domestic violence for 3 years. You pay for everything why do you let him stay. This order will help you get him out and out of your life. Do it for yourself and your child

  • Rob2 29 Apr 2014, 11:26 PM

    You can get an interdict against him, but while living with him its a waste of time, you need to move out and get an interdict to prevent future abuse. Once you got an interdict you cannot go visiting him or he cannot visit you, else it was a waste.

  • Username6016 13 Apr 2014, 05:00 AM

    PLEASE PLEASE google 'pink ladies'

Popular categories